Welcome to the City Bikes clearance bin for all the overstock thoughts, rants, news items, and other idea fragments that we need to turn over. Check back often, as stock is refreshed frequently

Friday, June 6, 2008

The weekend upcoming

Ready for a respite after 4 weeks of marriage, my wife is headed to Atlantic City for a bachelorette party. The classy centrepiece of which will be a trip to Mantasm, a male revue featuring, "more six-packs than the local tavern." While I've been left with a list of chores, this weekend of freedom also presents a Mantastic opportunity to get some riding in.

Saturday morning at 11AM, I'll be tagging along on Sol's Cupcake Ride, leaving from the Adams Morgan shop.

Later that afternoon, I'll squeeze into my Cipo skinsuit (yum, still smells like cocoa butter) and be the guy who is dressed and makes everyone else self-conscious at the World Naked Bike Ride, gathering at 3 and leaving at 4 from MacPherson Square.

Sunday, Cirque du Cyclisme in Leesburg. If you see me around, please say hello.

No comments: